Tim Hortons — tomato on a sandwich
I went to Tim Hortons and got a turkey bacon club five minutes later i found tomato on it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Toledo, OH This was an issue due to an allergy and instead of getting a replacement or my money back they tried to sell me a bagel to pay them more money. This is so very frustrating as i should have gotten my money back for a product that couldn't even have been eaten.
Updated by NatGrace, May 21, 2019
I said pretty sure because that's my way of saying I'm positive I said no tomato. Either way Tim hortons lost a customer as I have no intention of buying anything from them again.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino