Tim Hortonstomato on a sandwich

I went to Tim Hortons and got a turkey bacon club five minutes later i found tomato on it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Toledo, OH This was an issue due to an allergy and instead of getting a replacement or my money back they tried to sell me a bagel to pay them more money. This is so very frustrating as i should have gotten my money back for a product that couldn't even have been eaten.

• Updated by NatGrace, May 21, 2019

I said pretty sure because that's my way of saying I'm positive I said no tomato. Either way Tim hortons lost a customer as I have no intention of buying anything from them again.

Na
May 30, 2018

Comments

•   May 30, 2018

Did you tell them no tomato? Club sandwiches come with tomato.

• Gr
      May 30, 2018
    Best Best Advice

You should have told them not to put the tomato on the sandwich. They are not mind readers. They have no idea you are allergic.

• Na
      May 31, 2018

@greae yes i'm pretty sure i said no tomato.

•   May 19, 2019

@NatGrace Pretty sure is not good enough when you make a complaint.

•   May 21, 2019

Your way or not is not what's important. Pretty sure is not absolutely positive.

• Na
      May 21, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I did not submit this complaint last year for being cross examined as to whether or not I said no tomato. I ALWAYS say no tomato in every restaurant. That being said this was a year ago. I dont see the purpose in bringing this all back up again. What happened just happened. I cant change it and I've made my own decision not to be their customer again.

•   May 21, 2019

Club sandwiches come with tomato do you must specifically say no tomatoes.

Sorry.

Didn't mean to JUDGE you.

•   May 24, 2019

You really thought it was necessary to send me an actual email? To my email address?

Are your panties really in a bunch over this?

No matter if you said it or didn't, the fact of the matter is that club sandwiches are whatever, plus a BLT. Bacon lettuce and TOMATO.

Ok so you are allergic. Did you mention that you are allergic?

I say this to my father often when he asks for non alcoholic beer mention an allergy and you will be taken more seriously.