Tim Hortons / service

1 Laval, Québec, Canada

I was at Tim Hortons drive thru today at around 5:45 pm to order 2 pita chicken / bacon / ranch . I clearly said 1 no sauce please

Get to the window The girl that was there was so rude ... no smile no hello nothing . Practically through my bag with the food at me.. I didn't say anything. I took my order and drive away .

Get to where I was going and realized my pita was wrong both had sauce .
I return to get another one . I got so much attitude from the same girl
I said please don't give me attitude. She ignored me.
I said atleast you can smile when your serving clients..
she replied . I don't need to do anything . I don't need to talk to you or say thank you ..
i was I shock of her reply and her aggressive behaviour.
I said where's your manager . Another lady told me there was no manager at that hour .
I said ok . And asked for her name .. she started her aggressive behaviour and told me her name .( enrika) if that's her real name .

I said I'll call and complain about you and I'm sure Tim Hortons will do something about this . Her reply .. they won't do anything and started laughing ... and yelling ..

Took my order and left ... and to my surprise another order that was wrong again ..
had to go back a 3rd time .., really ??? For a pita ???
Something similar had happened at another Tim Hortons and I vowed to never go to another Tim Hortons agin .. today i said let me give it a chance ... what a big mistake !!!

I want this to be taken seriously and for me to get a reply with what we will do about this .. before I go further I will wait for your reply ...

I want something in return for my wasted time and especially the agressive behaviour !!

Eva Karras