Tim Hortons — service at the counter
I went to timmies this morning with a friend. Bought two large coffees, some pods of coffee for home and a bagel. Asked the young girl serving me for some hockey cards as well. Paid with interact. She said my card was declined, I said try again... it was not declined.
She didn't give me my hockey cards. I said I want my hockey cards. She said that I couldn't pay with interact for just hockey cards. Went to ask supervisor who also said no. Very upsetting. Not happy with the service. Will not be buying Tim's any more. Starbucks from now on!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino