[Resolved] Tim Hortons

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 by

sandwiches

Apparently their Head Office has instructed staff to not cut the sandwiches in half as it takes up too much time. Was told if wanted sandwiches sliced in 2 to ask for it. I ask for this every time I go and every time this is never done (too late to complain as it is at the drive thru and I'm down the highway by the time it's discovered. Very frustrating. Also, I cannot find anywhere on their website to contact them about this. There are all sorts of forms but there is nothing general, like my concern about cutting sandwiches in two, their forms are for a specific restaurant, specific time, specific experience ...
Updated by MaxtheDog, Dec 15, 2017
Pretty rude. My asking each time I go to Tim Horton's to have my sandwich cut in half seems to offend this guy. Not sure how this affects his life.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Food

Comments

N  8th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
This is your complaint? Seriously. If it is so vital, ASK every-time when you order or carry around a sandwich knife in your car.
N  15th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Mike EV So sorry to have offended you. I do ASK EVERY SINGLE TIME to have sandwich sliced. I am not going to carry a knife in my car.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree