[Resolved] Tim Hortons / sandwiches
Apparently their Head Office has instructed staff to not cut the sandwiches in half as it takes up too much time. Was told if wanted sandwiches sliced in 2 to ask for it. I ask for this every time I go and every time this is never done (too late to complain as it is at the drive thru and I'm down the highway by the time it's discovered. Very frustrating. Also, I cannot find anywhere on their website to contact them about this. There are all sorts of forms but there is nothing general, like my concern about cutting sandwiches in two, their forms are for a specific restaurant, specific time, specific experience ...
Updated by MaxtheDog, Dec 15, 2017
Pretty rude. My asking each time I go to Tim Horton's to have my sandwich cut in half seems to offend this guy. Not sure how this affects his life.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - Smoke in restaurant
- Tim Hortons - Caramel Latte
- Tim Hortons - Hershey hot chocolate 
- Tim Hortons - Staff
- Tim Hortons - cashier