Tim Hortons / poor customer service

Clinton Township, MI, United States

I went to the Tim Horton's located at 34325 Groesbeck Hwy, Clinton Township, MI on 9/9/17 at 10:37 am.

I went through the drive-thru and ordered a large coffee. I was actually going to order an iced coffee, but decided to order a hot coffee to see if what happened to me a year ago at this same location would happen again. And sure enough it did.

The manager of this store, who I believe her name is Janet happened to be working the drive-thru again. When she handed me my coffee, it had no sleeve on it. The first time I asked for a sleeve, she ignored me. So I asked again. She then scolded me and told me for future orders, the sleeves needed to be ordered at the speaker. Why?!?!? I explained that every other Tim Horton's location provides a sleeve with a hot cup of coffee. She told me that it was HER policy that sleeves were only to be given with hot tea and that she's the only one who knows how to do her job correctly. CLEARLY... as she was visibly annoyed by another employee who mustn't have written the correct thing on the lid of my coffee cup. She took the time to wipe that off and rewrite it when in that same amount of time she could've put 5 sleeves on my coffee cup. At this point did it really matter what it said on my coffee lid? No! And let's not forget the part where she closed the window in my face. I feel sorry for the employees that have to work with this unruly woman. I will never return to this location because of Janet. Second awful experience.

St