Tim Hortonspoor customer service

On May 5th 2017, I went to the Tim Horton at 25203 Evergreen Rd, Southfield MI 48075. I ordered a Tuscan Chicken sandwich only. When I got to the window, the gentleman informed me that the employee had accidentally made it on the wrong bread and he could switch it out for me if I wanted. I told him that was ok and took my sandwich and drove back to work. When I got to work I discovered that my sandwich only had chicken and sliced cheese (the wrong type of cheese at that) on it, no other toppings that come with it. I took the sandwich back to the store where the lady snatched my sandwich and quickly closed the window. I could hear her thru the window saying to the guy "this is the sandwich you put on the wrong bread".See Top 10 Worst Companies in Southfield, MII knocked on the window to inform them that the bread wasn't the issue, but they looked at me and kept write on talking amongst themselves. When they finally brought me the replacement sandwich, it once again only had chicken and cheese on it. I told them that they still got it wrong and explained to them that this was not a tuscan chicken sandwich, to which the guy replied "well at least i got the chicken and cheese right". Then he told me if i wanted the correct sandwich, i would have to pull over because it would take him time to get the rest of the ingredients and make it correctly. I told him it would be quicker to just give me my money back. I didn't appreciate the fact that after making the same mistake TWICE, they acted as if my request was some type of inconvenience.

Nk