Tim Hortons / no bathroom
Technically they have a bathroom (as the law requires them to have a bathroom) but it is cordoned off and a sign reads "Peinture Fraiche" (Fresh Paint) or "Out of Order". It's always been like that.
I get it - it's St. Denis near Maisonneuve, if you know the area you know there are many unsavory people who will use a bathroom to get their fix, commit vandalism, or whatever. But this is no excuse. They are selling coffee, selling food, they legally need to provide a functional bathroom. Buzz people in if you must, or use a key system. You need a bathroom in a coffee shop. I might take this complaint to the city.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time