[Resolved] Tim Hortons / donuts

1 Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

What is with the sugar on your donuts? Everybody likes sugar but you guys are in sane with him and her sugar you put on your donuts. I don't know anybody who likes your donuts because of all the sugar on it. There is sugar in the mixture, doesn't need to be sugar on the outside. Tone it down!!! I don't know if you're aware but sugar is extremely bad for you!

• Resolution statement

None

• Updated by Bbob1, Aug 16, 2018

Silly child? How about you order plain donuts and just keep a bag of sugar with you so you can spoon it in with each bite. I prefer some variety.. and a touch of sugar thanks.

• Updated by Bbob1, Aug 16, 2018

[censored] off [censored]! My complaint was not to you? Are you a representative of Tim Hortons. If not, mind your own business!

Bb
Aug 16, 2018

Comments

• Om
      16th of Aug, 2018

Sugar is extremely bad for you - then why oh WHY are you ordering doughnuts in the first place? Tim Hortons has several varieties of doughnuts. Don't like one? order a different kind. They aren't holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy just that kind.

• Fi
      16th of Aug, 2018

@Omeomya That is what I was thinking, complaining about excessive sugar and eating donuts. It is like going to Mcdonald's and complain about fatty foods. There are a lot of places with healthier donuts.

• 9w
      16th of Aug, 2018

don't think his mommy lets him out much (not the op)

16th of Aug, 2018

Buddy, relax and tone down the vulgar language. You didn't post a letter to Tim Horton's. You posted a rant on a public forum. Guess what that means? You opened your message up to public comments. Don't like it? don't post on the boards. Take a chill pill. Maybe cut back on that nasty nasty sugar.

• Fi
      17th of Aug, 2018

@Omeomya In my opinion Wontand wont had the bad language coming to him after he was rude to the OP.

17th of Aug, 2018

@First Born Triplet The comment from the OP that has been censored up at the top was completely unnecessary. And that message was sent to me - since I received the same one in my inbox from him. I was never vulgar or rude. I simply pointed out the irony of his statement about sugar. Not to mention that there are multiple varieties.

• 9w

@First Born Triplet his mommy doesn't let him out much

• We
      16th of Aug, 2018

I agree about the sugar ... I know donuts are not good for me but I will once and a blue moon pick up some tim bits... like once a year. The last two times they were terrible ... the sugar coating was way too thick .. they were gross. They never used to be that way. I won't be getting them anymore ... only plain if I get the inkling ..