Tim Hortons / cost of items/ tax rate between provinces
Has anyone noticed that Tim Hortons in Ontario for a large and a current 99 cent simply sausage special comes out to 3.02. Price of large is 1.89. But in Moncton price of large is 1.89 and the simply sausage special is still 99 cents, but the after tax total is 3.31. Ontario charges 5 percent tax for this while Tim Horton in Moncton charges 15 percent tax. Has anyone else noticed a big difference like this.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - staff
- Tim Hortons - new coffee lids
- Tim Hortons North Fairfield Beavercreek Ohio 45434 - ice entering and exiting the drive through!!!
- Tim Hortons - service
- Tim Hortons - a cold t