Tim Hortons / always out of product every week it is the same!
Tim hortons on henri bourrassa and lacordaire ... they neve got ice cappuchino .. donuts always missing... services always takes like about 10 to 20 minutes to get our coffee because they are way too busy talking between employes... and they dont talk french or english most of the time when you wait after them they are talking arabic ... they gives you a bad attitude ... i am customer there since 2 years and i can tell about a bad customer services ! Is it possible to fix this tim hortons ... i have to walk 20 minutes to get there and since friday they hot no ice cappuchino ... this is ridiculous tim hortins should have all the product on every day of the week and i did a complain to the manager there and the only reason she gave me was
Ohhh i am back from maternity
But hey is it my problem ? No its not ! She doesnt care about customers i told her about the service that her employes give and she was almost laughing at me ! This is a bad way to treat people especially when its about that ... i work in public and i will never give those attitudes to no one !
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time