Thrifty Rent A Car / unethical behavior
Reservation confirmation # H86428054F2 Reserved for James Howell since he would be the driver. Thrifty rental record #[protected]. 11-29 to 12-07-2018.
Arrived at the counter at MCO- Orlando to pick up our rental car that had been reserved in advance. the agent reviewed the agreement ant politely told us they had a Nissan versa available. I told him that was a compact car and he told me it was a midsize car. According to the website it is listed as a compact car. He then proceeded to try to upgrade me for additional charges. Poor choice, this is not my first rental car but it may have been the worst. First, if you no longer had what I ordered the next thing would have been to automatically put me in an upgrade at no extra cost. We took the versa but are not satisfied and feel like this was wrong. The approach the agent took made me feel like this was not a reputable company.
Would appreciate some consideration in this matter. Thank you in advance.
More Thrifty Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Car Rental - overcharges
- Thrifty Car Rental / Dollar Rent A Car - bad service
- Thrifty Car Rental - car rental ft myers airport 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - a car rental 
- Thrifty Car Rental - charged for return fuel which I did not request.