Thrifty Car Rental / poor billing practices
I authorized a $250 deposit on my debit card to rent a vehicle. I was told at the time of the rental that the hold would be released when I returned my car. 2 days later, the hold still remains. My total charges for the rental $41.44. Customer service supervisor, Iona, gave me the run around when I requested the corporate office number and instead gave me the basic customer service number. I even double checked with Iona that the number was for the corporate number.
The customer service at the airport is slow. It took well over 30 mins to receive my rental. The customer service representative do all they can to avoid their customers so they are not bothered. Of course this is only after you've signed your agreement and paid your deposit. Terrible customer service and poor billing practices. Not work the headache.
More Thrifty Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - refund 15/08/18 not received
- Thrifty Rent A Car - cleaning fee - rental agreement - 168636156
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior
- Thrifty Rent A Car - extraordinary toll/fine
- Thrifty Rent A Car - rip off with admin fees.