Thrifty Car Rental / fraud and cheating
If you are a first time car renter do not go to Thrifty in Omaha, Nebraska. The counter people are paid commissions to add on things that you don't need. They tell you that you have to have insurance, insurance for collision, for uninsured drivers, for you trip, etc. They try to get you to get a GPS when you already have one, They ask you what kind of car you want and don't tell you it's an upgrade charge. It's difficult enough to learn they correct questions to ask but when you have a liar behind the counter, even if you think you know the correct questions you get ripped. Don't rent from them, use Avis or Hertz or anyone else because they are honest, reputable companies. And if you complain to Thrifty Car Rental, they tell you that it's your fault and so what.
More Thrifty Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - reimbursement
- Thrifty Rent A Car - toll fines
- Thrifty Rent A Car - thrifty car rental orlando fl airport.
- Thrifty Rent A Car - overcharging
- Thrifty Rent A Car Enrique Malek International Airport David, Panama - 100% rip off do not utilize!!