Thrifty / license photocopying
To Whom It May Concern:
On March 4, 2007, I rented a car at the San Diego Airport Thrifty location. During the check-in process I noticed that the counter agent placed my license in a little black box. When I asked why, she said that a copy of my license was being made. I was not informed at any time beforehand that a copy of my license would be made and I am not aware of this process with any other rental car agencies. I was not told why or what the copy is used for, the agent deceptively, though politely, just changed topics. I think it would be nice if customers were informed when a copy was made of their license and why it was done. Also, why did it appear that it was not done for everyone that rented at the time. I appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Kelvin R. Franklin
More Thrifty Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - cleaning fee - rental agreement - 168636156
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior
- Thrifty Rent A Car - extraordinary toll/fine
- Thrifty Rent A Car - rip off with admin fees.
- Thrifty Rent A Car - very unsafe car