Thousand Trails / disgusting
Our family has been members of the Thousand Trails "family" for many years and we always happy with our choices of facilities, the employees, etc. Several years ago, EquityLifestyles purchased TT, and the entire feel of the company changed. The parks available is more limited, and the condition of the parks, and especially the employees, have changed drastically.
We pay $600 per year in "dues" and have found that the fees for everything has gone up. They just increased the price to dump you sewer tank to $25.00! Quite a lot of money if you plan to spend your 2-week vacation at a park...adds an extra $100 to the "family" experience!
The employees that we have known for many years have said that the new company is strictly money-oriented, does not care at all about the members or employees. They run the parks as businesses, as they should, but there has to be something worthwhile for the exhorbitant dues annualy.
More Thousand Trails Complaints & Reviews
- Thousand Trails - outdoor world campgrounds 
- Thousand Trails - harassment over cancelled membership! 
- Thousand Trails - outrageous customer service 
- Thousand Trails - maxpass 
- Thousand Trails Resorts - personnel 
- Thousand Trails - park rules
- Thousand Trails - management & maintenance
- Thousand Trails - membership services 
- Thousand Trails - rv sites encore laconner wa
- Thousand Trails - I am complaining about the manager in the medina lake rv resort in lakehills texas