Thorntons gas station / customer service
I will start off by saying Thorntons all the time I went into the store at Old Hickory Boulevard in Nashville Tennessee you had multiple cashiers working and multiple lines at the time I stood in line 3 to 5 minutes and then I was told that I needed to go to the end of the long line because they only had one line from multiple cashiers that in that line had 12 people in it I did not have time to stand for 20-25 minutes just for paying for fuel I was very disgusted in your customer service if you going to have multiple cashier's in and out very quickly that just need to pay for fuel I will not use Thornton's anymore
Updated by Micky2016, Feb 22, 2018
I went in to Thornton's on Old Hickory Boulevard in Nashville Tennessee state for 3 to 5 minutes behind a couple gentleman and lime with one of the cashiers then I was told that there was only one line that I needed to move to the end of that long line there at that time had 12 to 13 people in it I did not have time to stand for 15 to 25 minutes just for paying for fuel it was very disgusted it in the customer service I will not use Thorntons anymore I have my own business and up to this date I use Thornton's religiously but I refuse to go to your stores and have to stand in line for 20 minutes to pay for fuel
More Thorntons gas station Complaints & Reviews
- Thorntons - people who should not work in customer service 
- Thorntons - had to wait in line behind another customer who was after me to get a receipt. 
- Thorntons - thortons frostick
- Thorntons - gas 6 cents off a gallon 1 time 
- Thorntons - prices going up on fountain drinks
- Thorntons - unethical behavior
- Thorntons - customer service from employee and manager
- Thorntons - one of your workers is exposing video of my grandchildren!!
- Thorntons - villa park, illinois thornton cashier named daries would not honor rewards program discount
- Thorntons - customer service & products.