Thomasville SUCKS!!! We purchased a full dining room set, sofa, and bedroom set. The furniture was delivered with the following damage:
1. Damage to crown on china cabinet
2. Scratch in dining room table
3. Ding in table leg
4. Scratches on dining room chair
5. Pull in fabric on sofa
6. Bunching of fabric on sofa
7. Damage rattan panel on lady’s chest
8. Incorrect size of table protector pad – company has called stating they were sending a template for us to measure and return measurement to company.
This was in Oct '08 it's now December and the furniture has not been repaired. All communications are initiated by myself not Thomasville. We spent $15, 000 and receive the lowest level of service I've ever received. My advice is to stay far away from THOMASVILLE!!
I should have listened to the advice posted on this site!!!