Thomasville Furniture / Bad everything

1 Destin, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-650-5595

Thomasville SUCKS!!! We purchased a full dining room set, sofa, and bedroom set. The furniture was delivered with the following damage:
1. Damage to crown on china cabinet
2. Scratch in dining room table
3. Ding in table leg
4. Scratches on dining room chair
5. Pull in fabric on sofa
6. Bunching of fabric on sofa
7. Damage rattan panel on lady’s chest
8. Incorrect size of table protector pad – company has called stating they were sending a template for us to measure and return measurement to company.

This was in Oct '08 it's now December and the furniture has not been repaired. All communications are initiated by myself not Thomasville. We spent $15, 000 and receive the lowest level of service I've ever received. My advice is to stay far away from THOMASVILLE!!

I should have listened to the advice posted on this site!!!

Wd

Comments

• Te
      4th of Apr, 2012

Their sales personnel should greet you at the door, tell you give them your money and bend over while stick it to you without the use of vaseline, and if they did use it they would charge you for six jars. If your company gave a ### about their customers, they would reply to this e-mail to get what this complaint is about. You can call me at 502 963-3542. Signed Sean OConnell. PS Will contact State Attorney's Office about your business practices. The Better Business Bureau, along with all the Veterans Organizations, including Military news Letters.

• Th
      30th of Jul, 2012

This individual says nothing specific about his experience with the company. He just chooses to vent using profanity and threats. I think we can all agree that this type of comment provides nothing helpful in the way of feedback and should be ignored. Complaint's Board website should not allow this type of post, so I would say their site is not credible.