The Hartford / Automobile insurance
One year ago after receiving advertising from AARP I signed up with Hartford for my auto insurance. They gave me a rate that was about 35% less than what I was paying through another company. All was good until the one year was up and the renewal came due. I had no accidents, the same vehicles, the same drivers, and no tickets. The renewal Rate was 37.8% higher than the previous year. I ask why and they gave me a bull**** answer.
Shopped around and changed to another company that was much cheaper, with improved coverage.
I am not real fond of the Bait and Switch tactics employed by The Hartford...
I am also not happy with AARP for teaming up with a company that takes advantage of its Members...
More The Hartford Complaints & Reviews
- Aarp - Hartford / Auto Insurance - Late billing & Cancellation Fee 
- The Hartford - Where is my money? 
- Hartford Insurance Company - Hidden fees 
- Aarp / The Hartford - Insurance 
- Hartford Insurance - Harrasment 
- The Hartford Aarp - Cancellation of Insurance 
- Hartford Auto Insurance / AARP - 3 times the rate of State Farm 
- The Hartford Property And Casualty Of Htfd - auto insurance bait and switch
- The Hartford Insurance Aarp - Auto damage
- The Hartford - accident not caused by me, but am paying the &price for it.&