The College Network / Liars

They lied and stated the were from excelsior college and I was enrolling in the college and I would receive my textbooks included in the cost of tuition. It has been years I have paid $140 a month for their worthless "books" not the college and I still owe over $4, 000! This guy came to my house and made all kinds of promises like I would receive a tutor and such. They should be held accountable for all the people they ripped off and for claiming they were from Excelsior! A good story can only last so long! They should be out of business!

Va

Comments

• St
      16th of Jul, 2008

I agree! These "books" are worthless. I bought them two year ago and now they have contacted me saying I owe a little over $400 in taxes in the state of Texas. Has anyone else gotten a letter like this and if so what did you do? That is some crap I think...they should have collected the taxes at the time of sell...not 2 years later. Anyone?

• Vi
      29th of Sep, 2008

I am a paramedic looking at getting my Nursing Degree.
    I had a rep. come out from the college and he let me know that the College Network was not part of the college but was there a learning program. They let me know Excelsior college was separate and would be additional cost. They did say that their program would provide all the books and mock test that would be like the challange test I would take form Excelsior College. As yet I have not signed up and can not give a view on the quality of the book or the program.

• Cm
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I signed up after several yrs as a LPN...this began the road to HELL, I was 2 courses shy of finishing and starting my clinical requirement. Then I heard from a co-worker that the college (excelsior) would be changing the enrollment, adding 4 more classes and 4500 dollars. When I called CNetwork they said you didnt get the letter...NO!. and I filed a complaint with Atty Generals office for TN and stopped paying for lying and not representing themselves and this Excelsior college. When you sign a contract in TN for college...weither public or private, the school is bound by that agreement. (college catalog).

then last night after alost a yr of hearing nothing CN called and threatened me...

not really honorable tactics for a AAA+ company.???

27th of Oct, 2009

I am mad with TCN, TOO.
    I signed the contract June/2008 and paied 6850 dollors for 13 study big binders. I am so regreted but what I can do?

17th of Apr, 2015

I studied using a module from the college network they provided.I went to take exam and I got a D.I called them and they stated I had wrong module-at least I did not feel stupid but Im out 425.00 that I feel they should reimburse. They refuse-be careful.

• Ca
      20th of Aug, 2018
    The College Network - No degree to be had
    Waterford
    Connecticut

I financed an education to the tune of 15, 000 only to have them close. Where do I go to get my money back?

• Mo
      5th of Sep, 2018
    The College Network - I obtained a loan by a college network representative
    Battle Creek
    Iowa

I paid for all books for BSN PROGRAM IN NURSING. I have made several calls to the college with no return calls. I want a refund you have committed Fraud and I'm pissed

• Li
      13th of Nov, 2018
    The College Network - LPN to RN
    Malvern
    Arkansas

My study material did not match the excelsior testing material. Through the BBB I contacted Bernard at TCN whom said he would refund my tuition money. I have not received any refund to date. I obtained my RN from a different program, not TCN. How can I get my refund that was promised to me?
    LMPerryman@yahoo.com