The College Networkwant a refund asap

L Review updated:

A year and a half ago I signed on with The College Network to the tune of $6000 +. I am paying monthly to Southeast Credit Union who deducts the payment directly from my checking account. Trouble is I am not using The College Network Curriculum., I have taken all my courses through Regis University. I do not need half of what The College Network said I do! I want my money back ASAP! Every cent including the down payment. I am completing my BSN in two weeks and have not once used anything from The College Network. Give me my money back PLEASE!

• Tc
    TCN - Customer Support Jun 25, 2014

Ms. Finley,

We are pleased to hear of your success and would like to congratulate you on earning your BSN degree. Your hard work and dedication to your craft are truly inspirational.

We would appreciate the opportunity to attempt to resolve your concerns regarding the course requirements. Your success and satisfaction with our products and services is important to us. Someone will be reaching out to you within the next 48 hours to discuss your concerns. If you have any questions in the interim, please contact Customer Support at [protected].

anonymous333333 Aug 10, 2014

• Sw
    S. Wilky May 03, 2015

Well Customer support if your so willing to resolve any concerns and want the opportunity to do so then prove it!!!
    email [email protected] [protected]. Whenever ive called or contacted college network i get told a bunch of bull!!! There has been NO attempt to resolve any of the issues ive stated each time i call and speak with an advisor.

angie lindstrom Jun 06, 2016

How do we get out of these contracts? I called and complained with a customer service rep. The info that you gain access to is a bunch of garbage and will only help you pass the tests IF you take it upon yourself to study info that isn't included in the curriculum they give you. Any info?

• [email protected] Nov 24, 2017

I would like a refund
    Teresa
    [protected]

• Je
    Jenyorkiegirl Nov 12, 2018

I want a refund also. I paid for the whole program and was only given one module to study. I called and ask all remaining modules be sent since I paid for them. Customer service said all on computer and would not send out any paper study guides. This was not what I was told when I signed up. I hope one day these frauds are in a hospital and a nurse they ripped off has to care for them. Nursing shortage and we are over worked and under paid! Took my money every month. Has anyone gotten any money back?
    Jennifer Erie, Pa

• Hb
    HBIC68 Feb 14, 2019

How exactly do we get on the list for the lawsuit refund? I am owed a lot of cash back by the crooks

• Mo
    montabve Apr 04, 2019

I would like a refund

• Ka
    Karaw Apr 11, 2019

How can you possibly get a refund of money paid, I still have a balance these crooks are trying to collect from their scandal! I signed up back in 2012 and paid them a couple grand and never received 1 credit and couldn’t get any answers or cancel! FRAUDULENT is what this company is!!!

• Dd
    Ddavis56156 May 01, 2019

@Karaw I too am now getting my paycheck garnished for something I never received. I never took any tests and never received any credits. According to BBB they are out of business? Filed bankruptcy?

• Mi
    Michelle Montenegro Jun 05, 2019

Does anyone know what is happening here? I think they went bankrupt.

• Ca
    Carie langdon Aug 07, 2019

@Michelle Montenegro They got me too did anyone ever find out anything about a refund? I know a girl that sued them and got her money back but since they filed bankruptcy idk if that’s possible.

• Me
    Medic426PA Aug 23, 2019

I've been trying to work through my program and have nothing but problems, My loan has been satisfied but I still have no degree. How do I get a refund?

• Er
    EricaBarnes Oct 09, 2019

Mine was paid in full the first day! I want my money back this is such a scam!!! They promised paper books and then as soon as I signed they refused. I have been paid in full for 4 years and have never received a credit! Any info on the lawsuit?!

Manidatta Muller Jul 30, 2020

I paid for the whole program and found out that California doesn't even recognize their accreditation after the fact speaking to one of their educated advisors. I remember the [censored] that came to my apt, sat with my husband and baby at my dinner table claiming others graduated... How could I be so stupid? I WANT MY MONEY BACK! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT SIGN ME UP!

• Je
    Jesstine Taylor Aug 17, 2020

I was also scammed. I paid 15000 through southeast financial. I tried to get information after I got ripped off but got nowhere. I love in CA does anyone know how I should proceed in getting my refund?

• Mi
    Michele BTLS Nov 08, 2020

I too am a victim of The College Network/SouthEast Financial. A representative came to my home and refused to take no for an answer, I finally signed up and paid monthly for books/modules that some I didn’t get, and the ones I got were outdated. When I would call I was told I’d have to pay more for updated or additional material. I paid monthly until it was paid in full as to not ruin my credit, but got absolutely zero out of it. I would like a refund as well. This is absurd that a company could get away with this.

• Kn
    kns1 Nov 24, 2020

I too am a victim...how do I add myself to the refund list?