Brixton University Logo

Brixton University

Having problems with Brixton University?

Brixton University Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brixton University Customer Service. Initial Brixton University complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brixton University above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brixton University. Discuss the issues you have had with Brixton University and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brixton University Complaints & Reviews

Brixton University/Online Fake Degrees — Online Scam Operation

Brixton University is a online scam, if you have been defrauded by Brixton University contact your local law...

Brixton University — Online Scam Operation

Good Day: I was scammed by Brixton University, and they stole $185.00 from me for the tuition they charge...

Brixton University — Life Experience Degree

I wish to share my experience about Brixton University it is my hope this post well serve as a severe warning...

Brixton University — MORE LIES AND DECEPTION BY BRIXTON UNIVERSITY

AGAIN BRIXTON UNIVERSITY CONTINUES TO LIE IN ITS ATTEMPT TO COVER UP THEIR WRONG DOING . As I mentioned...

Brixton University/Life Experience Degree — BAD EXPERIENCE/FAKE DEGREE

Vancouver

Approved Life Experience Degree For Lisa Smith By Brixton University, Lisa Smith Was Not Rejected — evidence of approved life experience degree for lisa smith by brixtion university

Please see proof that brixtion university accepted my application on march 8, 2011. Please read my complaint...

Vancouver

Brixton University — Lisa smith was not rejected for a life experience degree at brixton university, she was approved

Brixtion university has written false information. They have stated that "lisa smith was rejected for a life...

Brixton UniversityAbusive and childish

Brixton University approved my degree then after 3 weeks i set up a paypal dispute as it had still not arrived. They sent me threatening emails with childish comments in them.
The degree did arrive eventually and was completely wrong so i emailed them again. They said they would contact my local authourities to come and arrest me for fraud and various other things.

They then sent me an email saying i was stupid and they would stamp this on my degree..

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE 100% rubbish

Adrianastudent Mar 01, 2011

I checked with them about this so called vergillio, it just so happens that he was a reject, therefore he got no degree and he is pissed off for being stupid

Adrianastudent Mar 01, 2011

this is a great university, my coleages are all happy

Adrianastudent Mar 01, 2011

This is completely untrue, and Brixton is a legal and reputable online university.

They base your degreee on experience, and they have sent it in a timely manner, so i don't understnd the fuss, you probably are a compeititor trying to kill their reputation.

We have a dozen or so friends who have obtained their degree from brixton university and received it, so cut the [censor]

Adraina

• Ve
      vergilio Jan 13, 2010

you love me have said that they got the money through paypal.
      Arrives in global society that operates Brixton, they stole more than $ 300 and without giving me an explanation, are frauds. I read the posts on their terrifying, there is also the name of the head of Brixton but the Canadian police do nothing.
      If someone wants to ask him to contact me and we become who we are cheating a university so rich is 100% legal

Brixton University — Scam degrees

Please remember brixton university is also liars like ashwood and other universities, i applied online and...