The Brick / customer service/ delivery

My boyfriend and I ordered a couch may 15th from the brick in Niagara falls. We changed the colour a week later were told the couch would be delivered June 9th and We were fine with that. my boyfriend called to double check the measurements and confirmed that the couch would be delivered that day. (june 9th) June 5th we called to confirm again and were told they dont have a piece of our sectional until the 13th and that's when we would get the couch. I specifically asked if we would have a couch in our living room June 13th they said yes. I called June 10th to confirm and was told no the couch would not be delievered that day and wouldn't be in the warehouse until maybe that day. The Earliest it could be delivered was Friday. I set up a delivery for the 2 pieces they had in stock to be delivered today. (june14) They had 3 men drop of the furniture. It was wrapped in plastic and cardboard. After that they left the whole process was 3 mins. I'm 5ft tall and 130 pounds I had to unwrap this couch to inspect it. To make sure nothing was wrong with it. My boyfriend called to complain because now we are left with a bunch of plastic and cardboard. When most companies unwrap them, set it up and then take the garbage. Ryan the sales staff we ordered the couch from told us that they would set it up and everything. My boyfriend called to make sure the other half of the couch would be delivered Friday. The girl was extremely rude on the phone and said no it's actually schedule for Saturday. I'm not impressed with how our whole experience has been. It has been horrible. We bought a 3000$ couch and I will never purchase another thing from the brick. Not a good company to work with zero customer service. And considering I have worked in the customer service for 11 years and I would never treat a customer or speak to a customer the way they have. Despicable.

The Brick