The Brick / balance protection plan/scam
The Brick engages in very dishonest business practices. When you sign up for their financing and credit card, they automatically sign you up for balance protection to "protect the balance you owe in case something happens job loss, illness etc" where you are unable to pay what you owe.
The Brick does not discuss ahead of time at the time of sale that they are signing you up for balance protection more or less against your permission (since they never ask for your permission though they may claim your signature gives them such permission). The Brick does not give you the consumer the option of opting out of the plan at the time of sale. I would recommend that anyone using their financing request at the time of sale not to be signed up for balance protection and get it in writing. Then if they do sign you up take legal action!
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - whirlpool stove not being repaired
- The Brick - sofa bed
- The Brick - mattress warranty