TGI Fridays / deceptive marketing!
I won't be going back to Fridays again - the place is nice, but their business practices are very deceptive. They emailed a $5 off of 15 coupon with a link 'send this email to a friend and get 2,0087 goldpoints' (their frequent diner program). Turns out you have to send it to a friend, print a coupon, go to the restaurant and have a meal there before they give you the 2,008 points.
That's very deceptive. The coupon DOESN'T even say a purchase is necessary. I was driving by a Fridays and the manager turned me a way from just getting the points because I wasn't eating there. And their corporate office stands by the policy that you have ot get a meal... even though the coupon doesn't say anything about it.
More TGI Fridays Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers! 
- TGI Fridays - bad service 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - service / food
- TGI Friday's - store closing - what do I do??
- TGI Friday's - lack of managerial skills/poor service
- TGI Friday's - restaurant was disgusting
- TGI Friday's - customer service/food