Texas Roadhouseplastic was found in our food

11/29/2018
Kenosha WI
7121 118th Ave
Kenosha WI 53142

Dear Texas Roadhouse,

On 11/29/2018 my family ate dinner at your establishment in Kenosha WI. My daughter was eating a roll that I buttered and she spit out a piece of plastic. We called over our server "Caleb" who got the Manager on Duty and she said "Well that's not good let me go look around in the kitchen to see if that's ours". I was taken back as I was concerned that perhaps a piece was already swallowed and my daughter is only 3 years old. Upon her return she said " All I can think of us that its the topping to our cinnamon" Here are new roll's.

That was it, no I am sorry, Did you still want to try and eat your food, NOTHING. So we paid and left.

I called the next day and spoke to a customer service person at [protected].

They explained how concerned they were that we had a foreign object in our food. Assured us that they would have someone call us regarding our concern and complaint.

12/07/2018 : No call no information. I decided to call back. They said they had no notes of me calling they would put me through to customer service. Lisa answered. She said she contacted her Wicashah store and they have no "Caleb". I explained that I was at the Kenosha store.

She will reach out to that store now.

Bottom line in I didn't eat the food, I would like to be reimbursed.

Gina Panchal