Texas Roadhouseall

In a world of so much negativity I thought that I would write you with not a complaint but rather a praise. My husband and I frequent the texas roadhouse in holly springs north carolina and we love it! I just wanted to say please don't change a thing, you're doing a great job. The steaks are ultra flavorful and always good and at a very reasonable price. I recently ate at ruth's chris on a business lecture.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Holly Springs, NCThankfully I did not have to pay for my dinner as it was ridiculously overpriced! Not only that but the steak was not very good. Texas roadhouse steaks far exceed their food my opinion. Your portions are great, your sides are awesome and the service has always been exceptional! I just wanted to thank you for a great restaurant and a great product...in fact we are going there tonight. I hope that this email gets forwarded to the vp. If your company. Thank you again
Shaun epps

Sh
Oct 13, 2018

Comments

Apr 23, 2019

I am not even going to comment on your review. You must be one of the few people who had a good meal there or you work there and using a made up name to make the place look good!!!

• Kn
      Apr 23, 2019

Oh grow up child. Just because someone posts something positive about a company does not mean they work there. You are a foolish little child. I would say that you are bashing them because you worked there and were fired. But unlike you I do not make ASSumptions. Besides there are child labor laws and it would be illegal for them to you in the first place.. You are lying by ASSuming that they work there. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take away your internet little girl. Grow up child.

• Sh
      Apr 23, 2019

@kneelfist I am with you, I think the above person probably worked there and got fired. I am a 55-year-old female professional and NO I do not work at Texas Roadhouse not have any connection with them … However we happen to love their steaks! They’re very much worth the money and very flavorful and we have always always always had a good experience! Again like I said before...… “In the world that’s full of negativity “ ... there’s always that one. I hope they have s blessed day! 😊

@kneelfist Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

• Kn
      Apr 24, 2019

@Ann_Marie So basically you were called out on your immature behavior and that is all you have to say?