Texan Nissan firstcapsFix_callbackhrysler 300)auto repair

Fr Feb 06, 2015 Humble, TX Review updated:

I have had my 2012 Chrysler 300 for 3 years now and have had it in the shop to be repaired 8 times and 4 recalls for this vehicle. I have put it in the shop for the interior of the trunk hood leaking 3 times always saying it is fixed on the 3rd time it was still not fixed and I called out the head technician who pulled out the plugs that were still left in from delivery. I put it in the shop 7 times for the cruise control intermittently working when it was finally repaired. During these 7 times my radio was also intermittently inoperable 4 times and is currently in the shop to have this repaired. The 300 is also currently in the shop to have the noise removed from every time I turn left there is a rubbing noise This is the second time for this repair. When I left the shop from the first time (it was in the shop 1 day short of 2 weeks) it was "repaired" the noise was still there and very noticeable. Struts were replaced and a new rack n pinion installed. I have no idea how a vehicle with less than 25, 000 has a worn suspension system. To date, my vehicle is still there and has been in the shop for 2 weeks 3 days. Whenever I call about the status surprisingly it will be completed that day. My vehicle has always been in the shop for 4 days or longer. Yes, I have received a loner vehicle but have had to purchase a rental car for 1 of the repairs, This has been an inconvenience not only taking it to the shop but for numerous times because it was not originally repaired. Please find out what is going on at this dealership.

Comments

• Mu
      Feb 06, 2015

Make a complaint to the BBB. Unfortunately a large percentage of Used Car dealers in DFW are just money laundering operations and don't make their money off selling good vehicles. It's sad but its just the way it is in mini Lebanon.