Telus Mobility / on hold...

1 Canada Review updated:

Ive now been on hold for 36 min after being hung up on three times. Total time invested so far today 1 hr and 3 min.
I am still on hold, oh wait ... Have I been onhold that long ? I here a Christmas song now being played. I was able to set up my new email address while I am waiting it is SERVICEREALLYSUCKS@TELUS.net. Wow that didn't take very long...40 min... I wonder what the weather is like outside... I am in priority sequence...Tried my new email address, works great...how is this possible... are they really this busy?... wow!...42 min...I am quite pissed off at this point and have almost forgot what I was calling them for. It's about principle now, I am going to keep holding...56 min...
...Avril Lavine...stompin Tom Conners...now I hear That I could be onhold for upto 7 min. and to be patient...59 min ... look the leaves are changing color...@#$@#@...1 hour 11 min...wow I got through...I asked to speak to a supervisor, Im back on hold, ...3 min...6 min...
12 min...no music this time, damn...just dead air, I am waiting for that dreaded fast beep that comes on when youve been disconnected...14 min...
checked my email, paid my bills online, talked to my neibour...16 min...I got through and was very nice to the person ... I started to explain my problems to him in a nice manner, then I got a busy signal --- disconnected @#$#@!@
I am going to the bar to have a pitcher of beer now ! do I go through Bell next ... Im pissed... good luck to all with any big bussiness you deal with in the future...Cam

Comments

• Mo
      4th of Nov, 2008

HI
    I AM MOHAMMAD KHAN HAVE SERIOUS COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR AGENT NAME RAMZI. I REQUEST TO YOU ABOUT NOT REPOCIBLE AND WITH NO RESPECT AND MUCH MORE ABOUT YOUR SERVICE MISREPRESENTATION
    I MENTION ABOUT BILLING WAS ABOUT SERIVSE PROVIDEED. I ASK ABOUT SUPERVISOR AND REFUSE TO INFORM AND SAID HE IS MANAGER AND I HAVE DIFFICULTY ABOUT MY PHONE BILLING WICH IS GOING ON LAST TWO MONTH AND I SPEND MY TIME EVERY MONTh. could you please CALL TO ME FOR MORE DETAIL. MY PHONE NO BEST TO REACH ME AT 403-401-3909.

I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MR RAMZI HE IS NOT RELIEABLE FOR YOUR COMPANY FOR REASON POSITION DESCRIBE AS MANAGER AND ABOUT NOT LISTENING AND NOT GOOD MANOR TO LISTEN AND DO NOT WANT LISTEN TO MATTER. AND NOT CARE SENIOR IN COMPANY AND I UNDERSTAND THE PERSON HAVE EXPERIANCE ABOUT COUSTOMER THEY DO not reach any resonposible person could you look this matter and inform my phone no as i above .

over charge bill and promise in your system was creadit and not appear on bill and when i call they said i have creadit wich is appear in bill every month. please look this matter and resolve this problem please thank you for your attention

your coustomer