Telus Mobility / very, very unhappy customer!

1 Canada Review updated:

As a Telus customer for almost a year, I am very unhappy to say that my phone has consistently been giving me a lot of problems with reception, battery life, display problems, and sometimes I don't even receive calls or messages. When I called Telus on Tuesday July 4, 2006 for the first time, I was put of hold for 15 minutes until I finally hung up. Later that day I called again and talked to another representative, Carol. I told her the problem that I was having and explained that I had already sent the phone to be repaired once before with the same problems recurring.

This cellular phone is under warranty and I am regretting having a Telus phone, I would like someone to review this complaint. As a paying client, I feel as if my concerns are not taken seriously, please get back to me with respect to this urgent matter. If I did not need the use of a cellular phone, I would not have purchased one, I am a very, very unhappy customer.

Regards,
Orel.

Or

Comments

Wh
  8th of Aug, 2017

Sir or Madam:

I am a military officer and worked in CTC Rocky as Canteen Officer. I went to Safeway and purchased phone cards but was issued Telus top up cards.

I purchased 20 for our cadets and when the error was noted Safeway contacted Telus to see if they would refund the $210 so we could purchase the right cards.

BUT Telus says no...so the cadets are out $210. You would expect from a large corporation like Telus they would have compassion.

You have moved into Manitoba and I will be telling my friends the way we were treated.

I usually say thank you for your assistance but you will not assist us.

Dave lassell
Captain
204-870-1858

Rh
  18th of Dec, 2017

I would like to make a comment on your service, I phoned to talk to someone regarding some issues with my account, I know that there is a wait and I would normally expect it but 2 hours is just ridiculous. I have been with telus for probably close to 30 years and this honestly makes me question your service and if I should even stay with telus. Very frustrating to say the least. I believe service should be at the top of the list for any company.

Wh
  19th of Dec, 2017

Seems its not just a one off but numerous complaints listed on internet. Telus does not realize it takes lots of people to build a business but if they dont care for customers it will not take long to destroy their business