Telus Mobility / very, very unhappy customer!

1 Canada Review updated:

As a Telus customer for almost a year, I am very unhappy to say that my phone has consistently been giving me a lot of problems with reception, battery life, display problems, and sometimes I don't even receive calls or messages. When I called Telus on Tuesday July 4, 2006 for the first time, I was put of hold for 15 minutes until I finally hung up. Later that day I called again and talked to another representative, Carol. I told her the problem that I was having and explained that I had already sent the phone to be repaired once before with the same problems recurring.

This cellular phone is under warranty and I am regretting having a Telus phone, I would like someone to review this complaint. As a paying client, I feel as if my concerns are not taken seriously, please get back to me with respect to this urgent matter. If I did not need the use of a cellular phone, I would not have purchased one, I am a very, very unhappy customer.

Regards,
Orel.

Or

Comments

• Wh
      8th of Aug, 2017

Sir or Madam:

I am a military officer and worked in CTC Rocky as Canteen Officer. I went to Safeway and purchased phone cards but was issued Telus top up cards.

I purchased 20 for our cadets and when the error was noted Safeway contacted Telus to see if they would refund the $210 so we could purchase the right cards.

BUT Telus says no...so the cadets are out $210. You would expect from a large corporation like Telus they would have compassion.

You have moved into Manitoba and I will be telling my friends the way we were treated.

I usually say thank you for your assistance but you will not assist us.

Dave lassell
    Captain
    204-870-1858

• Rh
      18th of Dec, 2017

I would like to make a comment on your service, I phoned to talk to someone regarding some issues with my account, I know that there is a wait and I would normally expect it but 2 hours is just ridiculous. I have been with telus for probably close to 30 years and this honestly makes me question your service and if I should even stay with telus. Very frustrating to say the least. I believe service should be at the top of the list for any company.

• Wh
      19th of Dec, 2017

Seems its not just a one off but numerous complaints listed on internet. Telus does not realize it takes lots of people to build a business but if they dont care for customers it will not take long to destroy their business

• Th
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Telus Communications - spam
    Canada

on friday the 16 of march i received a phone call from this number 604-717-5630 i am a fido customer but a telus provider font took over my phone meaning the fido on my phone was replaced for about ten minutes my phone did not work properly, number was not assigned, do you guys not regulate these things how about contacting the crtc thomas

• Da
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Telus Communications - internet servicing
    Vancouver/Calgary
    Canada

My fiber cable internet suddenly stopped working and after spending 4 hours over the first 3 days trying to get someone to repair all they can do is give me a date 2 weeks from problem. My business depends on internet. I am loosing hundreds everyday because telus will not hire enough people to service problems.

• Al
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Telus Mobility - Cell phone unlocking
    Canada

We were a customer of Telus, paid off all of our devices.

I have been attempting to unlock all of our paid-off devices and 3rd party unlocking services are telling us that Telus has not released them.

have contacted Telus repeatedly, and get promises of a response but that is all.