Telus Mobility / scam billing!

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 2505644478

My contract ended January 25, 2008. But Telus mobility will keep billing you, unless you phone them to tell them that you are ending your service. Even though the contract is over, and when you were contacted by their customer service people trying to sell you in another plan. I told them I would not waste any more money on Telus mobility.

Comments

Te
  8th of Feb, 2009

OMG!!! U SAID U ARE HAVING THEIR SERVICE AND THEY ARE CHARGING U? HOW EVIL IS THAT? Are u stupid or what? u are using their service and of course they will charge u. i am sorry for ur parents, i dont even what they would think if they saw what u type in here, they must be sad that why their son is so stupid

Al
  18th of Mar, 2009

The same here too. I closed my account on 2006, but Telus didnt stop billing me until 2008. I think someone must check what this company is doing. After all they just say sorry and even not willing to explain what happened. I am really disappointed and can't accept such a blunder on this century. We may need the CRTC to review this complaints and do something to the Canadian people who are trapped by the 3, 2, 1 years contract agreement with Telus.

Te
  20th of Mar, 2009

TELUS extremely SUCKS...
I have switched telus phone line to shaw cable since Jan 12 2009.
But Telus sucker still sends me bill for the pone line.