Telus / double billing
In June 2007 I made a request to Telus to move my phone to a new residence within the same community. It took over three weeks and many phone calls to get this accomplished. Since that time I have been DOUBLE billed for the change over. In Nov I was assured by the individual at the call center that this would be rectified on the next bill. This went on for several months and each time I called the center and asked for a supervisor I was told that either they were not available or that the problem was corrected. As of March I stopped paying my bill and today they told me I had not made a payment since last Dec. 2007 and that I had to immediately pay $700.00 of the supposedly $1200.00.
I have never received the invoice of the original work order which this "bill" is based on even though I have made several requests for it.
More Telus Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - customer service
- Telus Communications - making fraud activity on my website
- Telus Communications - cell phone
- Telus Communications - 7 month recurring issue
- Telus Communications - internet service availability in edgewood bc