Telkom / telkom not responding to request to cancel line and adsl
I have sent 3 cancellation requests to Telkom (5 April 2016; 14 June 2016 and 11 July 2016) to cancel my landline and adsl line.
All they do is send an automated response without ever following up. I would like to take up a fibre offer with another supplier and I can't do this until Telkom cancels my contract.
I am month to month with Telkom, it should be an easy process.
I am ready to take them to the consumer complaints board as no supplier can make it difficult to cancel a contract.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018