Telkom SA SOCpost account cancellation charges levied and refund not initiated

Date of incident - 2016/09/05
Client number - [protected]

Full description -
I visited telkom outlet in oldmutual pinelands cape town 7405 on 2016/09/05 and submitted cancellation request (Filled form for same) , it was committed that account will be cancelled in 30 days i. E. 2016/10/05, I visited on 2016/09/26 to ensure that my request was taken care off as I knew that service quality is not that great. It was confirmed by manager there and was assured not to worry, I was also told there isnt any outstanding and we will refund your security as well but for that you might need to initiate.

Now after 4 months of cancellation, I am getting email / invoices showing my account is active and being used, but when I am not staying in that location and not using these services since 2016/09/28 how can you charge me post cancellation also. I have requested them to cancel and rollback all charges plus refund my deposit.

Desirable resolution - close my account, rollback charges when not used the services and refund my deposit.

This is such a big organization but really not customer centric and this is something regular with them..

Please suggest and help if you can.

Have attached cancellation request submission form.

Telkom SA SOC