Telkom SA SOC — post account cancellation charges levied and refund not initiated
Date of incident - 2016/09/05
Client number - [protected]
Full description -
I visited telkom outlet in oldmutual pinelands cape town 7405 on 2016/09/05 and submitted cancellation request (Filled form for same) , it was committed that account will be cancelled in 30 days i. E. 2016/10/05, I visited on 2016/09/26 to ensure that my request was taken care off as I knew that service quality is not that great. It was confirmed by manager there and was assured not to worry, I was also told there isnt any outstanding and we will refund your security as well but for that you might need to initiate.
Now after 4 months of cancellation, I am getting email / invoices showing my account is active and being used, but when I am not staying in that location and not using these services since 2016/09/28 how can you charge me post cancellation also. I have requested them to cancel and rollback all charges plus refund my deposit.
Desirable resolution - close my account, rollback charges when not used the services and refund my deposit.
This is such a big organization but really not customer centric and this is something regular with them..
Please suggest and help if you can.
Have attached cancellation request submission form.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018