Telkom SA SOC / pathetic customer service
On the 7th Dec 2018 we logged a complaint of our Telkom landline not working, it's been close to 2 months to date with no success of a repair, each call centre has lied to me, including supervisors, today I spoke to a Lwando at Cape Town branch, he promised to transfer me to a supervisor named Bheki, I was on hold for 25 minutes and had to drop the line as my lunch was nearly done. On the 18th Dec is spoke to a supervisor named Asurance, he also made empty promises, the entire call centre is a bunch of liars.. I spoke to mohamed who advised he's escalated my query, according to Asurance, it was never escalated.. This is pathetic beyond reasoning, the worst part is they never call you back and not evens their so called supervisors can even resolve your issue..
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager