Telkom SA SOC / landline in residential area not working since 14th may 2017
Landlines in the residential area called EFfingham Heights Durban has not been in operation since 14th May 2017. Todate it is still not working and whenever you call Telkom faults or check faults online, no proper feedback is given. Last feedback on 29th May was technicians are awaiting for cable. ???
For a tele communication service provider this is unacceptable service to clients and who mostly are elderly people residing in the area. It is costing family members to use their cellphones which the costs are very high.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- 8ta - Late delivery, incorrect account, bad service 
- Telkom SA SOC - received incorrect data package
- Telkom SA SOC - landline and internet off
- Telkom SA SOC - data not loaded
- Telkom SA SOC - cancellation and termination of services
- Telkom SA SOC - billing complaint