Telkom SA SOC / change of banking details
On or about 24 November 2016 we phone telkom to change our banking details, the lady who assisted us changed the details as the debit order were suppose to be deduct on 30 November 2016. I even confirmed with the lady that the deduction will be made from my new banking details and NOT the old bank account the coming month. On or about 30 December 2016 we received a sms stating that telkom attempted to deduct the monies from my OLD bank account. The following morning I reported this to Thokozane at Telkom and further requested Telkom's banking details in order for us to affect payment. Thokozane also informed me that the previous lady should have confirmed that the debit order will only be deducted from the new banking details on 1 January 2016 and not as she previously confirmed. Furthermore, now Telkom is charging us extra for the debit order of which reversed after I change my banking details and confirmed that the first deduction will be from my NEW bank account on 30 November 2016.
I would like for telkom to credit the amount for the failed debit order as I feel that we were misinformed, and by doing so we have to pay Telkom extra for their mistake.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018