Telkom SA SOC / accounts
We cancelled our fibre line with Telkom by means of the correct procedure on 19 September 2017. We received the automated reply which stated that it will be attended to in 21 business days. Nothing was done and Telkom kept debiting our account with the monthly fee for several months after and even continued to do so after the service was eventually stopped. I have spent hours on the phone with numerous call centre agents, have a ton of reference and dispute numbers and still no resolution. We are owed in excess of R2000.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018