Telkom SA SOC / account
I have the following question for Telkom regarding the account that i have been paying since August 2016
1. What am I paying for?
2. I have not been using the sim cards for the past months, what is the charges for?
3. How do we go in resolving this matter?
4. Is it allowed to charge a person if they are not even using the sim card? because it is not activate and I have not been using it as it was deactivated by Telkom
I see i am being billed for data, minutes which i have not even used, and i do not think that is fair to me as the consumer
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018