Telkom / poor customer service

1 Brakpan, South Africa

Good day

I hope this email finds you well.
My name is Phumolane Tsotetsi. I would like to request for assistance on the below matter.
On the 31st March 2016 I visited the Telkom Mobile Store at Carnival Mall in Brakpan to log a dispute for two cellphones contracts that were opened fraudulently the consultant request me to bring my ID, affidavit and proof of residence. Documents were submitted a month later I visited the branch again to enquire about the query I logged. I was informed that the Dispute was logged incorrectly I was given a case number [protected]. On the 27th September 2016 I received a call informing me that I have been handed over. I went back to the store I was informed to bring the documentation again,   documents were submitted I was given Case number [protected]. I was informed that the query will take 7 to 21 business days. I have been calling your call center the consultants kept telling me the query has been escalated, I will receive a call from the investigating officer. I have not received a call up until I received a call and numerous sms from the collections department informing me that I have been handed over. As a customer I am deeply disappointed and frustrated as I am constantly receiving calls and sms harrasing me.
Your assistance will be appreciated.
Kind Regards