Telkom / poor customer service
I hope this email finds you well.
My name is Phumolane Tsotetsi. I would like to request for assistance on the below matter.
On the 31st March 2016 I visited the Telkom Mobile Store at Carnival Mall in Brakpan to log a dispute for two cellphones contracts that were opened fraudulently the consultant request me to bring my ID, affidavit and proof of residence. Documents were submitted a month later I visited the branch again to enquire about the query I logged. I was informed that the Dispute was logged incorrectly I was given a case number [protected]. On the 27th September 2016 I received a call informing me that I have been handed over. I went back to the store I was informed to bring the documentation again, documents were submitted I was given Case number [protected]. I was informed that the query will take 7 to 21 business days. I have been calling your call center the consultants kept telling me the query has been escalated, I will receive a call from the investigating officer. I have not received a call up until I received a call and numerous sms from the collections department informing me that I have been handed over. As a customer I am deeply disappointed and frustrated as I am constantly receiving calls and sms harrasing me.
Your assistance will be appreciated.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager