Telkom Mobileunauthorised debits month on month and disgusting service

I have not received any feedback from Telkom. Further to that I have not been refunded an unpaid amount due to the unauthorised debits occurring on my account that has affected my credit profile as well.

CASE NUMBER: [protected]
ID: [protected]
CEL: [protected]

This is very disgusting service indeed and I have no belief in clients experiencing such pathetic service when they have been with the service provider for more than 5 years. I have been contacting Telkom and don't get through, an average of 10 minutes to get through on all attempts and when I got through the agents were confused and not sure how to assist.
I have advised them on the previous unauthorised debit and this was occurring from a contract settled in September 2016.
I am still being debited for a contract concluded with Telkom???. To find that this has happened again in April 2017 post the conversation in March 2017. This is unacceptable and needs to be managed in the quickest time.

Please can you escalate this to your management to assist or intervene.

My statement showing the amount of R1050.00 being deducted on the 27/03/2017 is attached and further the contract amount deducted of R229.00 the 27/03/20178 and the unpaid of R60.00 dated 28/03/2017 that has not been refunded. No formal response or apology has been sent by your organisation.

The next unauthorised debit of R200.94 dated 25/04/2017 has not yet been refunded. The SLA time of 72 hours has been exceeded, as I have contacted on the 28/04/2017 at 11:22 am. I would like to know what's going on?

Please urgently advise or I will take this further via all complaint channels available to voice my issue.

Ri