Telkom / fraudulently blacklisted for contract cell phone
Telkom blacklisted me on ITC for a contract mobile phone I never bought. It was a case of identity theft. I have emailed them my affidavit, ID copy and proof of my address as they request but they still fail to email me the letter that proves that I don't owe them anything as I was impersonated. I have been trying to resolve this with them since 2012 with no success. The incident occurred in 2011. I call them every week but always get a story and no results. I am an engineer by profession but cannot get a job, buy a car or a house now because of this. The case no. for my complaint is [protected]. They've been telling me about the billing department this whole time but nothing is happening. I have never even lost my ID. The SAFPS says they cannot help me until I get this letter from Telkom. I cannot clear my name with ITC as well until I get this letter from Telkom.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018