Telkom / adsl router replacement
On Friday January the 13th - I complaint that me rooter where down and stood in a que at the telkom shop at College Crossing Bloemfontein to have my rooter replaced.
I needed to get a new rooter so that the technical team could come out and test me system.
I was told, sorry no stock - They will give me a call as soon as the rooter arrive.
Monday 16 January I got an sms - progress level at 25% on
Thursday - progress level at 50% then on Friday the 20th, went into tekom College Crossing, Bloemfontein's offices again - have not received stock as yet.
Technician phone same day - I said that he can not come out as I have not resolved the rooter issue...He cancels my ticket -
Question stated on sms is if issue is resolved? No ! but Are they going to bill me now if I get a technician out and the problem lies with the rooter?
So I leave the matter to get my rooter - Phone in Monday, they say stock should arrive, but I should rather phone in on Tuesday to confirm.
I phone in Wednesday - the 25th of Feb, 12 days without a rooter later - Now the shop tell me, still no stock, I should phone in on Friday, as stock arrives only Mondays and Fridays!
Would telkom like to be without internet for two weeks!
I get told that I will not have to pay for the time I am off. But I am paying, I am paying cellular charges to stay connected to the internet and not loose clients!
Come on! This is unacceptable!
Complaint incorrectly listed. The complaint is not against Noah's Advisory Services.
My company's name is Noah's Advisory services.
My complaint is against our National Telephone Supplier - Telkom. Not resolved as yet...
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018