Teleflora.com / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT/

South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States Review updated:

On Sunday Nov. 22, 2009 my Local paper had a Teleflora.com advertisement for the Lenox Sauce Server Bouquet by Teleflora, I immediately went to my computer placed my order the Sauce server for a family member who collects the sauce servers, on Monday when the flowers where delivered my party called to thank me for the flowers and I asked did she like the server and she asked what was I talking about! I said they should be in the Lenox sauce server and she said no its a plain white vase!! I called back to Teleflora's 800# spoke to Sonya explain what happen she said she would have arrangement picked up and have what I order delivered, if there would be a problem she would call me back. I recieved no phone call so I called on Tue. the order had not been picked up. On Wed. I called back spoke to Blake he said he would handle it and make sure I got what I order but it would not be there by Thanksgiving but would be there on Friday to make sure the correct arrangement arrived I called Friday & you guest, it was replaced with the same vase but with extra candle, called back spoke to Kathy who was (I can careless if you get what you order person) said we could not fill this order said we will pick up the order and refund you, come to find out this floraist never even got the server how about that poor customer service line. So this is a prime example for false advertisement TELEFLORA. I have used you for the last 8 years and never again!!! My order # [protected] DONNA GOTT

Comments

• Ju
      Dec 26, 2010

Look at the picture of what was advertised vs what was delivered. I paid $78.00 for this. Can you believe it??? I will never use teleflora again. Perhaps the real problem is with the local florist but teleflora hasn't done anything in reparation for their despicable actions.

• Os
      Dec 22, 2015

I paid the extra money for a premium Christmas arrangement sent across the country to my mother. She thanked me but was not excited. My sister sent me a photo & to my horror it looked nothing like the photo & barely had any flowers. It did not meet the site description for size & amount of flowers. Customer service did not fix the problem but gave a coupon code for 40 percent off next order. Are you kidding!! I paid for a 100 dollar arrangement which I did not get; you didn't fix it & expect me to pay again; never!!!