Telebrands/shoes Under / incomplete refund

1 Telebrands Plaza
Phone: 800-777-4034
NO customer service and high shipping charges and I have no recourse. I responded to an email for ordering Shoes Under after seeing their ad on TV. The ordering process was terrible. You enter your credit card info first and then answer questions regarding the order. There is no place to review the order before it is placed. When I saw the terrible shipping charges, it was too late to cancel the order. I called the next day to try to cancel but they informed me that the order was not yet in the system and there was nothing they could do. I was told to call back in 2 days. I did that and the order was there but now it was too late to cancel. I was so angry. What a scam so that you can never cancel an order. I got detailed instructions on how to send back the item. I was told I would get a full refund if I returned the package unopened. I did that and the refund I got was only partial. When I called again, I was told that they didn't refund shipping charges. After talking to multiple people they said they would take my complaint to corporate to get me the full refund. When I insisted on talking to someone else to get this straightened out, they gave me the same line over and over again and finally hung up on me. I don't expect to ever see my refund. What corporate office wants anything to do with $20-30? What a way to make money. I did finally buy a "shoes under" at a department store and it isn't worth anything anyway. At least I could return that!

A  15th of Aug, 2010 by
there productes stink it is a scam to get your money don't buy from them go to the store you will be better off ARQ

Telebrands Logo Telebrands