Telebrands / Refused to cancel order

Tried to cancel order immediately after ordered, told to call back next day, then told to call next day, then again, (order was not in system yet, I was told). Third day, told order was shipped and could not be canceled. There was no where online order form to confirm and check order before it was processed. Now I will have to pay to return it and I have no way of knowing if I will ever see my money. I think that I will not. Of course there is no supervisor available to speak with. I was trying to order just one but it upgraded me to 4, which charges me 47.00 instead of the 10.00 plus 6.99 shipping I thought I was paying. I am on disability and this is going to take a huge chunk out of my check book.

Cl

Comments

• Li
      12th of Jan, 2012

I just ran into the same problem when trying to modify my order...got told I have to call back in another 24 hours. I warned the person on the phone that I would have the charges reversed, called my CC company, & will dispute the charges when it is posted, as well as will return to sender, if they try to ship my order. The order is in a pending status, but red flags went up when they refused to cooperate or put a supervisor on the line. I will not do business with Telebrands again, nor should anyone else. This happened to be for Slim Away.

12th of Apr, 2012

I ordered my item four days ago and it is stilll not in the system and I have no idea of what the total price is for my order. I called my bank and put a "HOLD" on my credit card. This insures that the item will not be changed to my account but also doesn't allow me to use my card until I take the "HOLD" off. I have called Telebrands seven times and have been given different stories each time. I have logged each of my telephone calls and if I am not able to get my total charge, I will attempt to cancel my order. Since I have logged my calls, it makes it much easier to "DISPUTE" the unauthorized transaction, should it appear after I receive a cancellation number. I am calling again right now to attempt to do so and will ask to speak with a supervisor. If this doesn't work, it is worth the $15 charge for a new credit card number. If they do charge my account and I am able to dispute the charge, my bank will waive the $15 fee. I hope this advice will assist with others. Also, try other reputable websites such as: Amazon, Home Shopping Network. They offer a much better deal and give a bigger rollers (three sizes) with a telescopic handle for each of the large rollers. The package on Amazon is called The Magic Lint Remover Six Piece Set (Two Large Sets) which is two large rollers with handles (not seen on telebrands), two regular sized rollers (like seen on telebrands) and two travel sized rollers (as seen on telebrand) at a much lower price. I want to order this set because of the lack of customer service and scams going on at Telebrands Sticky Buddy! Best of luck to all!
    John W. Reed

• Gi
      21st of Jul, 2013

Plz cancel my order of "No addiction" ordered by this no.- +918721917185.
    Thank u.

13th of Dec, 2014

Plz cancel my no addiction ordered by this no.-8795844222

• Rg
      23rd of Jul, 2015

I didn`t want to buy no addiction for some personal reasons