Telebrands/pasta Boat — Cost Inflation
I tried to order Telebrands Pasta Boat and was shocked when I finished the order online that the price was higher than originally quoted in the TV advertisement. It didn't help that the final price did not appear until AFTER the order was submitted for fulfillment.
I quickly found the customer service number and canceled the order and was assured that the order was canceled, but to call back on Friday (today) to make sure that happened. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the order was NOT canceled and that the money had already been TAKEN from my account! The order status page shows that the order is being processed and they claim they cannot (more like WILL NOT) stop it. Their suggestion? Refuse delivery of the product and they will expedite my refund in 7-14 business days. It took them less than 48 hours to deduct it, why must I wait 7-14 business days for an EXPEDITED refund????
If only I had found this website first! I plan on broadcasting this shady company's funny business on every website I can find.
More Telebrands/pasta Boat Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands - Scam charges
- Aluma Wallet - Scam
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process
- Telebrands - Chef Basket
- Telebrands Pasta Boat - Wrong Item Being Sent
- Aluma Wallet - Don't BUY !!!
- Telebrands firstcapsFix_callbackhef Geni) - over charge/ no refung
- Telebrands Dr - Get-A-Grip - No Return Information
- Telebrands - Aluma Wallet overcharged me