TD Bank — being an employee at td bank
Currently I work at the newly labeled 'TD Bank'. I was a customer of Banknorth for years before I began working as a part time employee there just several months ago. This employment is a result of being laid off from my previous job and trying to find work in an unforgiving economy.
I've spent the last week getting yelled at because of the bank's computer issues. It is most certainly understadable that customers are angry and outraged by this occurrence, however, it is far worse to be the employee getting yelled at when this customer has no idea that my money is also tied up in the same very bank. I am at work frustrated myself, working for a company that I have little faith in as of late. What choice do I have but to go to work? I look for alternative employment every single day before and after work.
It is not easy to work for TD Bank. It is not easy to break people's hearts and ruin their entire day by telling these people that go to work every day to try to keep their heads above water that their account is now overdrawn because they couldn't keep the 'minimum balance' in their account. These are certainly not enjoyable moments at work, but I have to go to work too.
I just wanted to say that, we are not all careless unsympathetic employees and that is not an easy job.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues