Tata Indicom/pre-paid Broadband / Customer care sucks...
Very bad customer support, No solution, No money refund, Mental harassment
It is really sad to say but unfortunately I am a customer of TataIndiCom Broad-band (Prepaid Connection). I am using TATAINDICOM Broad Bank Pre-Paid connection since last more than one year. For some reasons, I had to relocate my apartment . I requested for Shift of location on website and got the Lead No 1532464 is feasible. It is showing Shift of Location charges of Rs. 500. I was surprised to know the charges. Just to shift the location where there is a feasibility, you are asking Rs. 500 from the customer...really surprising. Anyways, I thought of moving with those charges and asked customer care to proceed. I got another call from one of your executive (i think cabling department) saying that you will have to pay Rs. 600 more for cabling too since it is under ICC network. I was shocked. Rs.1100, just for moving from one place to another with-in Wanowari. What the hell you guys are talking about? I was completely numbed. I asked that guy but he told that these are the charges, contact to customer care for more information.
I called up customer care on the same day and she asurred me that only Rs.500 is to be paid, there is no other charges. I asked her to confirm but she was sure about that. I asked her how much time will it take to complete this process, she told me that you will be receiving a form which I never received till now. I called customer care asking about the status but no one was aware about it. One of your executives asked me to visit TATA INDICOM office at Kalayni Nagar, Pune. I decided to visit the office to close this. I visited TATAINDICOM office and talked to Mr. Vaibhav (020-[protected]) and he told me that you will have to pay Rs. 500 (VSNL charges) + Rs. 800 (ICC cabling charges) = Rs. 1300 (relocation charges). Another shock...charges are increasing each & every day. Rs.1300 more to utilize my Rs. 1373.78 balance amount. Is it the way, TATA INDICOM treats existing customers? Anyways, there is no limit of harrasment at TATA INDICOM. It is still continuing. I asked Vaibhav to TERMINATE my connection and return my balance amount because this is not at all practical to pay Rs. 1300 just for relocation. He told me that he has processed my request and request # is 5413280 and told me that money will be transferred with-in 45 days. Another shock...45 days to get my money back. Is it at all justified? What if customer wouldn't pay any of your bill, wouldn't you charge interest on that? Will you gusy pay me interest on this amount?? Anyways, I didn't argue on that and agreed. Vaibhav assured me that I shall get a call from one of TATAINDICOM executive on next day. I thought that it should be resolved now.
Even though, I didn't receive any call. I called one of your executives again and asked her to confirm the status of my request# 5413280. Now another story, she told me that you wouldn't get your money back because this is PRE-PAID connection. Another shock...she gave me another request# 5423492. I asked her to forward my call to your senior manager, but she told me that lines are busy and any senior manager will get back to me on this. Can anybody tell me what the heck should I do to get rid of this? Is it justify to pay Rs.1300 to use my own money.
I would like to know:
- Is it the way to treat a customer? I have been your customer for more than one year. I am also a Professional and I never treat a customer like this. I can't say a customer that this is not my department, contact to customer care & so and so. We are working as a Team in a company and we should take care of customer's request. We should resolve the problem rather than saying talk to this and that. Atleast communicate internally and let customer know the resolution.
- Being such a reputed company of INDIA, are you guys working in such unprofessional manner?? I am shocked.
- I just received another call from Vaibhav few minutes back and he is saying that he never told me that I will get my balance money back. Should I visit your officers and do recording to make sure our conversations? He told me to contact to nodal office. He didn't give me any solution. Everyone in TATAINCOM organization is throwing the ball to someone else court.
- Why this is not mentioned on website that I have to pay Rs. 1100 or Rs. 1300 etc?? Website is still reflecting Rs. 500.
- Can there be any single point of contact to resolve my problem?
More Tata Indicom/pre-paid Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them