TATA Indicom / Fraud billing on voice portal 12900!

My telephone of TataIndicom has been fraudulently been billed Rs450/- for the use of Voice Portal 12900!! This is a fraud and the Tata Indicom Call center supervisor Mr Arvind and the Call Center operator Ms Anuradha made claims that i have made these calls to 12900, however they are not obliged to provide proof of these calls being made. I requested that immediately the service to 12900 be blocked, they say it cannot be done by them @#$%!! This is a real scam by the house of TATA whom I have trusted so far!

A  13th of Feb, 2008 by
Tata Indicom dealers really sucks, I have taken Plug2Surf connection from Dhanbad branch, at the time of taking connection they informed me there is voice rental even for Rs. 1500/month plan so I have taken ME Jumbo Rs. 650/month plan.

Afterwords I came to know there is no voice rental if I take Rs. 1500/month plan but still that dealer and customer care executives are not ready to agree to it.

It really sucks.

I hate their service, so poor quality and zero customer satisfaction, even they don't want to change the plan.

Tata Teleservices Logo Tata Teleservices