1. I have been a post paid Tata Indicom customer from 20th October 2006 with the following user detail :-
a) Tata Indicom Account Number: [protected]
b) Tata Indicom - Telephone Nos. [protected] , [protected]
c) Phone in the name of - Kuldeep Singh
d) Billing Address:
C/O Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
1-A.J.C. Bose Road, 2nd Floor.
Kolkata-700 020 (W.B.)
e) Number of Telephones connection in a single account No. [protected] : 2 phones.
f) Activation Date: 20.10.2006.
g) Security Deposit -Rs.1000/-.
h) Allotted Credit Limit: 4000/-.
2. The Tel No. [protected] was taken for the purpose of permanent roaming with the Rs.150 free incoming plan. From the very first day itself this phone has been under roaming in Baraut area of U.P and also this phone had Get More 99 plan with a promo offer of Rs.150/- pm for free incoming while in roaming.
3. The Tel No. [protected] had the plan “Talk World 299” with promo of Rs.75/- for free Local Tata to Tata (T2T).
4. Now the actual; facts is that on scrutiny of my monthly following irregularities are noticed. :-
a) For Tel. No. [protected], the tariff plan has been changed from “Get More 99” to “CMO-Get More Rom”.
b) Incoming calls have been charged @Rs.1.75 per minutes instead of my initial installed plan charges i.e. “FREE INCOMING”.
5. I may let TATA Indicom know that my both mobiles had tariff plans agreed upon by me at the time activation. But once in a fine morning suddenly you have amended all their tariff policy without intimating to the undersigned. At that juncture, If they would have informed me about all changes made in the tariff plan then -accordingly I would have gone for a different tariff plan for [protected] and in fact could have taken a local SIM-card of that locality to avail the call charge of Re.1 per 3 minutes(calls made from [protected]) instead of being charged @ Rs.1.75 per minute.
6. In addition to above, I may mention here that everyday I used to receive 8 to 10 calls as well as SMS's from Tata Indicom call centers in regard to certain commercial advertisement etc. Whereas an important matter such as change of your tariff plan has not been yet communicated to me to avoid all inconveniences.
7. Hence, legitimately I am not agreed to pay extra charges levied upon me and an amended fresh bill may please be generated as per initial agreement signed by me with them for payment concern.
8. I solicit Tata Indicom's all co-operation in this subject on urgent basis for settlement of outstanding dues without further delay.